Refer to the section that corresponds to your operating system and browser.
Using Internet Explorer for Windows
- Start Internet Explorer, and click the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- * If the menu bar is displayed instead of the gear icon, click [Tools].
- * If no menu bar is displayed, press the [Alt] key to display it.
If the button is grayed out, [Default Level] has been selected. Proceed to Step 5.
You can also do the following:
- (1) Click the [Custom Level] button to display [Security Settings - Internet Zone].
- (2) Under [Scripting], select [Enable] for [Scripting of Java applets], [Active scripting], and [Allow Programmatic clipboard access].
- (3) When you click the [OK] button, a warning "Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?" is displayed. Click the [Yes] button.
Using Safari for Macintosh
- Start Safari, and click [Safari] on the menu bar at the top of the browser.
- From the displayed menu, select [Preferences].
- Click the [Security] icon.
- Close the window.
Using Chrome for Android
- Start Chrome, and select [Menu].
- From the displayed menu, select [Settings].
- Select [Advanced Settings].
Using Safari for iPhone
- On the Home screen, select [Settings].
- On the [Settings] page, select [Safari].
The menu names may vary depending on the versions of your operating system and browser.